Here’s a step-by-step guide for pmkisan-gov-in Online Registration.
In this article, you can check everything about PM Kisan, like applying for PM Kisan for new farmers, checking PM Kisan status, a helpline for PM Kisan, and many more. Also, I will cover important information about PM Kisan benefit. So read out article carefully till the end!
The scheme name is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and it was launched by our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji on 1 December 2018. The main objective of this scheme is to help rural and urban farmers related to agriculture.
According to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmer who has 2 hectares of land will receive a minimum of 6000 rupees each year in three instalments. The assistance amount is directly deposited into their bank accounts.
PM Kisan is one of the biggest schemes for the Indian farmer. So far, the Indian government has invested about 75000 crore rupees in the farmers. pmkisan.gov.in portal had only one purpose: farmers can evil all benefit to doing agriculture every year.
Benifits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- You will be given 6000 rupees as part of this scheme. These funds are directly transferred into the farmer bank account.
- You will only get money if your registration is done online.
- These benefits are available in all states of India, except West Bengal.
- New laws have been enacted recently for this scheme. PM claims that this will not cause harm to farmers or their families.
- Through this scheme, PM Modi has helped many farmers.
- The benefits of this scheme are allowed farmers to buy seeds and food items to help them grow their crops.
These all are the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana, and they helped a lot to farmer people. Now, let’s see what the pmkisan.gov.in online registration for new farmers is. But before we know the required documents for the registration.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Online Registration
Before applying for PM Kisan, you must have all the essential documents.
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
Now, let’s see the process for applying PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How to Apply in pmkisan.gov.in for New Farmer – Online Registration Process
- First of all, go to the official website of PM Kisan, i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Once you enter into the PM Kisan website, you will see a home page screen like above.
- It would help if you found the “Farmers corner” on the right side of the screen.
- On that farmer’s corner, you have to select “New farmer registration.”
- After click on it, a new screen will open where you have to fill in the Aadhar number, state name, and captcha code and click search.
Note: If you are from Rural, select “Rural farmer registration”; otherwise, select “Urban farmer registration.”
- Now, fill in all the information and upload the required documents and hit submit button. Your PM Kisan registration process has been completed.
Note: After final submission, don’t forget to take a printout of the form.
After applying for PM Kisan, might be you want to check your name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list?
We will show you a step-by-step guide to check the online recipient name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list in the next step.
How to check online Recipient Name in PM Kisan Beneficiary list
Follow the following steps to check your name in the beneficiary list.
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan or click here.
- Find “Farmers corner” and select “Beneficiary list.”
- A new screen will open, where you have to select a few options like State, District, Sub-district, Block, and Village.
- After select all options hit “Get report”.
A list will open, where you have to find your name. If your name is not on the list, you have to wait for the few days.
How to Check Beneficiary Status in pmkisan.gov.in
To check the beneficiary status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, follow the following steps:
- Type pmkisan.gov.in in any browser which you have.
- The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will open.
- Go to “Farmers Corner” on the right corner of your screen and select “Beneficiary status.”
- In the next screen, you have to choose any one option, “Aadhar number”, “Account Number”, “Mobile Number”, and enter your info on the box and hit “Get Date.”
- After clicking on getting data, your beneficiary information will open, where you can check your beneficiary stats.
PM Kisan Helpline Number
If you have any queries related to your PM Kisan, you can contact directly through the PM held desk number.
How to Download PM Kisan Mobile Application
Go to Google Play Store and search “PMKISAN GoI.”
Also, you can download PM Kisan mobile app from the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You have to go to the home page of the PM Kisan’s site, and under “Farmer Corner” on the right side of the screen, you have to select the PM Kisan Mobile App download option.
It will redirect to the Google Play Store, from where you can Download and Install the PM Kisan Mobile.
Through, Mobile App you can access everything related to PM Kisan.
I hope this article, pmkisan-gov-in Online Registration Process for New Farmer, helped you register successfully in PM Kisan.
Also Read This: