PM kisan Aadhaar link process, status check online, link bank account, download kisan app, and edit Aadhar details; you will know everything in this post. All farmers can update, check and make corrections of link Aadhar number in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from pmkisan.gov.in, the portal website.
pmkisan.gov.in is the official website of PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which the Government of India operates. PM kisan Yojana is specially launched for all small and marginal farmers.
According to this scheme, all farmers under poverty or who don’t have good financial conditions will receive 6000 rupees in equal three instalments of 2000 rupees each in a financial year.
Both urban and rural farmers can get the benefit of PM kisan.
India Prime Minister Narender Modi recently released the list of Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana 9th Installment. Over 9.76 million beneficiaries will receive their 9th Installment of rupees 2000. You can check the status of the 9th instalment Beneficiaries List Online by clicking here.
The PM Kisan scheme is advantageous for small farmers. This cash allows farmers to purchase seeds, fertilizers, and other inputs in cash crunch before sowing. Here’s essential information about PM Kisan Yojana.
- PM Kisan Online Registration Process for New Farmers
- Check 9th Installment Beneficiaries List Online
- What is the PM Kisan Scheme?
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Details
The farmers who want to receive PM Kisan Kist must have liked their Bank account with an Aadhaar card. It is mandatory to link or update your Aadhar number; otherwise, you will not receive any Kist.
Those farmers who haven’t received any Kist must update or check the Aadhaar link status online. And if you’re sure that you already did that and still did not receive your PM kisan Kist, you need to edit Aadhar details again.
However, linking an Aadhar number to a Bank account or updating or editing an Aadhar card number online is described here.
You can know everything about PM Kisan Aadhaar link status or Aadhar number update online by using the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
December 1, 2018
Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi
The central government of India
The benefit of the PM Kisan Scheme
Provide financial assistance of 6000 Rs per annum
Small and Marginal farmers of India
Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)
pmkisan.gov.in or pmkisan.nic.in
PM Kisan Aadhaar links Bank Account (With Internet Banking).
It is necessary to link the Aadhaar card with the PMKSNY account for all farmers; otherwise, Kist payment may be rejected. If you don’t want your name on the rejection list, go ahead and link your bank account to your Aadhar number.
If you want to link Aadhar with PM Kisan Yojana, then You can easily follow these steps by Net Banking from the comfort of your own home.
Note: If you have an Internet Banking User Id and Password, you can follow the following steps.
- Go to your Internet Banking site and sign-in into your account.
2. Navigate the option for the Aadhar card add or update section.
3. Enter your 12-digit Aadhar number.
4. Click on submit button and verify it.
5. Your Aadhar number is linked with your Bank Account successfully.
Now, if farmers don’t have Internet Banking, you can follow these steps to link your Aadhar number with your Bank Account.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account (Without Internet Banking).
As you know, Aadhar Card is now mandatory for PM Kisan Beneficiaries. If you wish to receive every instalment transfer successfully, this is the most recent information for PM Kisan Beneficiary farmers to link their Aadhar number to the bank account. Below is a detailed process of how to pmkisan.gov.in Aadhar Link Bank Account.
Most farmers do not become familiar with the use of Internet Banking. In that case, you have to follow the following steps.
Here’s the detailed guide for linking the Aadhar link to the Bank Account without Internet Banking.
- Firstly, the farmer needs to visit at Home Branch of your Bank Account.
2. Take the Aadhar link registration form.
3. Fill the application form carefully. Also attached is a photocopy of the Aadhar card duly signed.
4. After filling the Aadhar link registration form, please submit it to the bank officer.
5. Bank will verify all information that you submitted. If everything looks good, they will link your Aadhar with your Bank Account.
6. Once your verification will done, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Now, if you want to check whether your Aadhar card is linked with the PM Kisan account or not, you can follow the following steps for the PM kisan Aadhaar link status check online.
PM Kisan Aadhaar link status check online.
After successfully linking your Aadhar number to your Bank Account, you will have to wait for a few days to update your details at the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana account. You can also check Aadhar Link Status Online. Use the following steps to access pmkisan.gov.in official website.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan (pmkisan.gov.in) or copy the link (https://pmkisan.gov.in/UpdateAadharNoByFarmer.aspx) and paste it into the browser.
2. Find the “Farmers Corner“.
3. Click the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option.
4. A new page will open where you have to select only one option (Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number or Farmer Name). Enter your information below the box and hit “Search“.
For example, if you select Aadhar number, you need to enter your Aadhaar no with Image code and hit the search button.
5. After clicking on search, a new dashboard will open where you can check the status of Aadhaar that it is linked or not.
Note: In case if your PM Kisan Aadhaar status showing pending, then wait for few days. And if after few days it is showing the same status after a few days again, you need to contact your Branch. Moreover, you need to complete these processes before the next instalment transfer.
PM Kisan Edit or Update Aadhar Details
Aadhar numbers must be linked to a bank account to transfer PM Kisan Installment funds to farmers eligible for PMKSNY. In the past, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th instalments were not credit due to Aadhaar link with bank account.
All beneficiaries are required to link Aadhaar into the PM Kisan Account to receive the instalment. I discussed above how you could connect your Aadhaar with your bank account from internet banking or the bank branch.
If something an error in your Aadhar number, you can edit or update your Aadhaar number online. Here are the steps.
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Go to the “Farmer’s corner” on the right-hand side.
3. Click “Edit Aadhar Failure Records“.
4. A new tab (Edit Aadhaar details) will open.
5. Select any one option (Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number or Father name).
6. Enter your Aadhar Number (if you will select Aadhar number) and image code.
7. Hit search.
8. A new screen will open, where you will see your details. Check whether your Aadhar number is correct or not. If not, then edit the Aadhar number and update it.
9. Finally, submit your form and wait for few days to update your information.
However, you can update or edit your Aadhaar details on the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana Online form by following these steps.
PM Kisan App Download
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi, the agriculture and farmers welfare portal department, made all farmers check all updates related to farmer Kist. You can also check and update from PM kisan app.
How to download PM Kisan App:
- Open the “Google Play Store” app from your Android Phone.
2. Type “PMKISAN Goi” on the search bar.
3. Tap on “Install“.
4. After installing the app, open it.
5. It will ask some permission, allow it.
6. Choose the language option and hit search.
7. Now you will enter the PM-Kisan app dashboard.
PK-Kisan app allows checking for Beneficiary status, Edit Aadhar Details, Status of Self-registered Farmer, New farmer Registration, About the Scheme, etc.
PM Kisan Customer Care Number
PM-Kisan Helpline No is 155261 / 011-24300606. All farmers can call this number for any enquiry related to the beneficiary status or kisan Kist instalment.
So, farmers do not need to be worried that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Instalment has yet not been received once the name is in PM Kisan Beneficiary list. Follow these instructions to ensure your Aadhar Link to the Bank account. It will ensure that your Aadhaar Status online is up-to-date and that you receive your PM Kisan Installment in your Bank Account.
We hope that all eligible farmers receive the 8th instalment. Further, you can visit pmkisan.gov.in to check the beneficiary status online.
If you have any questions about the PM kisan Aadhaar link, you can comment below.