Are you searching for how to download YouTube videos on Android and PC, then you have landed on the right page?
This tutorial will show you the best way to download private videos to the camera roll on an Android phone.
You can download 4K YouTube videos by using an app or without any software. We will discuss both methods in this article.
Before downloading YouTube on any device, you must know whether it is legal to download YouTube videos or not.
Disclaimer: Before downloading YouTube Videos, read this section "is it legal to download YouTube Videos" below or use the table of contents.
Is it legal to Download YouTube Videos? Know Everything
Before we explain how to download YouTube videos, we must mention the legality to rip YouTube videos. The YouTube platform never allows downloading YouTube videos; it’s technically against YouTube’s terms of service.
However, if you are only making an offline backup for private viewing, not for uploading the videos, you won’t likely be in trouble. YouTube and Google can take legal action against YouTube downloader apps and websites anytime, and they have never threatened legal action against their users.
Broadcasting or re-uploading a video that you have downloaded without permission or credit is a sure way to get in trouble. Copyright infringements are also a problem. The video’s license will dictate the degree of severity.
Most YouTube content is upload under the Standard YouTube License. That means you can only view the video on YouTube via the website, mobile app, or YouTube. You can’t download, re-upload or rebroadcast most of YouTube content without consent from its uploader.
Despite this, using a short clip for someone else’s upload as footage for your video can fall within the bounds of fair use. It will be best if you ask for permission first or give them full credit.
However, the original creator can still legally ask you to take down the video, especially if you’re monetizing a video that contains their footage.
While some YouTube channels often upload videos under the Creative Commons license, that means it allows others to freely access, broadcast, re-upload and remix their content without crediting their original uploader.
These types of videos are the most secure to download. YouTube’s search filters also include a Creative Commons option for those who need assistance finding videos.
Finally, YouTube also offers premium content. It is illegal to obtain paid copyrighted content that you haven’t bought, including music, movies, and YouTube Premium content. Furthermore, it is super illegal to re-upload or broadcast this content. You can’t download these videos using third-party applications.
Let’s get to the point.
How to Download YouTube Videos Without any Software
The first method I’m going to discuss is to download YouTube Videos without any software. That means you don’t have to download any third-party app or software. You can directly download the videos by using any browser on your device, either phone or pc.
This method will allow you to download YouTube videos to the camera roll on your mobile phone and the PC or Laptop.
Follow the following steps:
- First, you have to find the video that you want to download.
- Copy the video’s link from the URL bar or the “Share” button and paste it into any browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Type 5s after YouTube on the video URL, for example,
https://www.youtube5s.com/watch?v=oEFEGcsjk1A and hit search.
- It will redirect to the YT5s.com site, where you will see the download link. From the drop-down menu, you can choose the video quality, i.e., 1080p60, 720p60, 720p, 480p, etc. Also, you can select the format for video, i.e., mp4, 3gp, and mp3.
- After select all required options, click the get link.
- Once you click the get link, a new page will open in front of you, where you have to tap the download option. And your YouTube video will download.
Note: If you don't want to follow these steps, go directly to yt5s.com and paste your YouTube video link. The next step is the same as above.
Download YouTube Video from 4K Video Downloader
This method allows you to download video on only a Computer or laptop. It is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can download the YouTube playlist and channel on any device.
4k Video downloader is paid as well free software. You can use a free trial also. But, 4K video downloader crack is not available on the internet and don’t use it because it will harm your device.
To download this software, click here.
Now follow the following steps to use this video downloader software.
- First, download and install the 4K video downloader software to your device (computer or laptop).
- Open YouTube and search for the video that you want to download.
- Copy the video link from the URL box or the Share button.
- Now, open the 4K downloader software and pate the video link.
- The app will analyze the video data. It might be it takes few seconds, but it can take longer depending on the size of the video.
- Select the “Download Video” and format of the video. Also, you can choose the video quality and subtitle.
- After the choose your destination where you want to save the file, and hit “Download.”
- Note: Wait for the download to complete. Downloading time will depend on the size of the video and your internet speed. 1080p videos will take few minutes to download, but 4K videos can take more than 30 minutes (depending on length).
- Once the video is download, you can play it from the destination where you download the file.
Again, I want to tell you one thing: before downloading any YouTube video, you must read YouTube’s terms of service. You have two ways to download YouTube videos.
If you have any questions, then you can ask me in the comment box. To get the latest tech news, you can bookmark our site or remember the name urpn.org.