Turn off vibration on Android: In this tutorial, you’ll see how to turn off vibration notifications on an Android Pie.
There are simple steps to take the phone off vibrate. You need to follow a few steps that are given below.
Note: You can follow these steps for all Android devices such as Samsung, Redmi Phone, LG Mobile, etc.
How to Turn Off Vibration on Android Devices
Navigate: Settings >> Accessibility >> Vibration >> Ring & Notification Vibration >> Turn Off
Step 1: Open the “Settings” ⚙️ app on your phone.
Step 2: Navigate the option “Accessibility” and tap on it.
Step 3: Scroll down the page and find the “Vibration” option.
Step 4: Once you will click on vibration. You will get two options. You need to tab on the “Ring & notification vibration” option.
Step 5: Select “Off”. It’s done
Once you select off options, your vibration features will stop on the Android phone. You will not feel the vibration whenever you get the notification (message, WhatsApp notification, call, etc.).
Note: These steps are only applicable for stopping vibration on the standard version of the Android operating system. You may find turn off vibration options with the different presentations if the manufacturer has customized the theme. But the procedure will be the same for all Android mobile.
How to Stop Vibration on Samsung Galaxy Device
If you have a Samsung Galaxy device and want to turn off vibration mode, you can do it through different methods. All methods are given below.
Method 1: Turning off vibration through your quick settings.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access your quick settings ⚙️.
- Tab on vibrate options.
- It would be best to tabbed sound options until you get the sound option (generally press three times on the vibrate options, then it will show the sound option).
Note: If you choose the "Mute" option, your phone will not vibrate. Either you can choose sound or mute options to stop vibration.
Method 2: Tuning off vibration through your settings.
- Open Settings ⚙️ from the home screen of your phone.
- Tab Sounds and vibration option.
- Tab Sound option to stop vibration.
Note: If you choose the "Mute" option, your phone will also not vibrate.
- How to Create Folder on Android Phone Home Screen.
- How to open TIF file on Android Device.
- Empty Trash on Android Phone.
Stop Vibration Mode in Vivo Phone
If you’ve Vivo Android and want to off Vibration, then you can follow the following the steps to turn-off vibration.
There are two methods to turning off vibration on Vivo mobile phone. The first is quick settings, and second is settings options. We’ll see both methods one by one.
1. Turn-off Vibration Through Quick Settings
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access quick settings.
- You’ll see many options, you’ve to tap on “Vibrate Mode” to turning off vibration mode. If vibration mode showing blue color that’s means your phone is in vibration mode. When you tab on it, your vibration mode will turn-off.
Thus, this is the easy steps to stop vibration on Vivo Phone. Now, proceed for the second method.
2. Turning-off Vibration Through Your Phone Settings
I hope this article helped you to turn off vibration on Android phone. There are many methods I discuss in this article. Weather you’ve Samsung Galaxy or another android device, you can stop vibration.
If you have any problem related to disable vibration on Android device, you can comment on the below box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Does My Phone not Vibrate?
It might be your Vibrations mode is off; that’s the reason your phone is not vibrating. If you want to make your phone vibrate, go to Settings > Accessibility > Vibration > Ring & Notification Vibration > Turn Off.
Stop Vibration on Samsung Galaxy Phone.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone and want to stop vibration features, open the Settings app on your phone. After that, find the sounds and vibration options. tap the sound option.
Tab on vibration and either select sound or mute option. Your vibration features will off on Samsung Phone.
Note: If you select the Mute option, then your phone neither will ring nor vibrate.